Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Events of 9/9/08
Woke up at 4:55am, rode the bike to the bus. Picked up the usual suspects along the way. There's two mentally challenged people other than me who ride the bus nearly every day and it's quite an interesting dynamic. The older lady gets on first at Hebron Village, Joe gets on in Dodgeville. She speaks to me a little and I respond, but when Joe gets on she wants to engage him in conversation, but he wants to talk to me. Now she's slower than him and he's trying to avoid talking to her and I'm trying to limit my conversation with him. All way too much thinking and talking nonsense so early in the morning. I had the usual burrito/prunes/carrot lunch and managed a 5 minute nap. Rainy and windy all day. Mom picked me up at 3:30 to get the car at Saturn. Olivia was with her since she had no school. We had Lisa's delicious chili for supper, I went to Matt's to watch baseball and drink beer. All in all a day I won't soon forget, it will probably take at least 24 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment