Thursday, September 18, 2008
Events of 9/18/08
Had the opportunity for an extra hours' sleep, but set the alarm an hour too early by mistake. Very busy with all the price increasing going in, what a world. Got a haircut at the place at the Seabra's plaza. The annoying young girl with the tatoos chirping in my left ear with the other girl about taking her daughter to Chuck-e-Cheeses'. I wanted to slap her. I hate getting a haircut. Had another HVAC meeting in the PM, and rode the bike all the way since I want to get home earlier. When I arrived home I was reminded about Olivia's open house at 6:00. She has a very nice teacher and she seems to like school, she's doing quite well. Went to the meeting and that was it. Made it through another Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment