Monday, September 22, 2008
Events of 9/19-9/21/08
Friday was 1/2 day of work. Lisa and I then headed over to Tokyo on Wickendon St. for sushi for lunch. On the way there we get a call from the school nurse telling us that Olivia's "sad" and won't eat her lunch and wants us to come get her. We turn around and go get her then all 3 of us head to Tokyo. Olivia perks up (surprise). After that we visit 7 stars for coffee and pastry, of course too much pastry, chocolate almond croissant and lemon cake. When we get home I paint some window trim and later we have a fire in the chiminea since I promised Olivia we would do that. Saturday was AM service, followed by food shopping. The neighbors were having a yardsale and Olivia spent quite a while in the middle of that. We ended up with a very large brightly colored blow-up basketball hoop, a ring for Olivia, a shower caddy, a toy motorcycle and a beer glass for the grand total of $1.00. Sunday we went to breakfast at Modern diner with nana and Luke. Very good. Studied with Luke, went to the meeting where Chris gave the talk and did a nice job. Went to gramps after and had supper. I tried to show him the new procedure for calling in to the meetings but had to abandon that. Too much for him. We'll revisit it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment