Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Events of 9/29/08

Rode in with Jim today because Kelly Bates and her vipir radar told me that it was going to rain all day, but of course it didn't. Started my new low carb breakfast routine of 2 fried eggs and 1/2 slice of toast and 1/2 banana as opposed to 2 slices of bread every morning. I was feeling quite good about myself until I got to work and there were pumpkin muffins. I ended up having 1/2 in the a.m. and 1/2 in the p.m. Got home at 5:15 and Lisa had made that great mexican soup with the crispy tortilla strips, shredded cheese and cilantro. Olivia was at Matt's so we picked her up on the way to the meeting. After the meeting we went to Wendy's for frosties, Lisa and Olivia tried the new coffee shake which was sickeningly sweet. I stuck with the tried and true chocolate frosty.

No comments: