Friday, September 12, 2008
Events of 9/11 (no, not that one)
Breakfast was different today, which was really exiting. Stole some almond butter for my toast, truthfully I prefer peanut butter. Foot burns are ghastly looking but the pain is better. Took the 7:00 bus, and really applied myself at work on a large price update. Went to the river park for lunch. Heated up my buritto and thank goodness that my lunch bag kept it warm on the ride over. I love that lime green lunch bag, it's been one of my best. Some kids were skateboarding (skipping school I guess). It was a beautiful day so I laid down on the grassy knoll and as I thought about the Kennedy asassination, I noticed the clouds. Saw a baby elephant, a chipmunk that slowly transformed into a poodle, and a roast turkey. It was really plump and tasty looking. I think we need to roast a turkey soon. Came home, and went to half the meeting (Lisa headache). Went to Luke's football game which they lost, came home and wasn't tired, probably because of the coffee I had at 9:00. Went to bed at 12:30, slept fitfully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment