Thursday, September 18, 2008
Events of 9/17/08
Drove in today. We're having HVAC classes at work, today I think was the next to last one. Tommorrow I think is the final episode. It's a big chunk of time taken out of the day. Had a delicious roast chicken for supper with mashed potatoes and salad. Lisa made a wonderful lemon flavored au jus. You forget how good roast chicken is, and how satisfying mashed potatoes are. Simple. After we went to visit Paul and I had brought a DVD with Olivia's 1st talk and her dance on it. Sadly it didn't play. I told Paul about vitamin B2 for Parkinsons', maybe he'll decide to try it. I tried the epoxy repair on the storm door window, we'll see if it works. I'll be shocked if it does. Yet another Mickey Mouse home repair job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment