Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Events of 9/15/08
Monday again. Rode the bike to the early bus and it was a beautiful morning. 70ish, breezy and best of all a full moon. The beauty of it helps temper my re-entry into the working world. Mondays are a difficult transition from 2-1/2 days where I almost never think of work to 4-1/2 days of my mind and body being owned by work. To think of another 20 years or more of it and it's almost unimaginable. I'm glad that I have a job that I mostly like. Anyway, went to gramps' at lunch. Got home at 4:30, Luke called and came over for supper and we went to the meeting. Went to bed at 9:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry, as soon as I get going on production and getting finances under control, you can retire.
Post a Comment