Thursday, September 11, 2008
Events of 9/10/08
On Wednesday September 10th 2008 I awoke at 5:25am to a nice sunny day and had the usual peanut butter and banana on toast with orange juice. Running low on peanut butter, so tomorrow I'll probably use Lisa's almond butter, or maybe something cheaper like caviar. Drove the car today so I can bring the bike home on the rack. Decided to start staring at the sun in the morning and evening for 1 minute based on what Earthclinic recommended. Thankfully it didn't burn my retinas so I think I will continue and see what happens. Studied with Luke at lunch on the picnic table at work. Came home and became irritated at the storm door window breaking which made for an unpleasant situation. Was able to somewhat compartmentalize that for now. Had a bowl of leftover dry stew meat (better than it sounds) for supper and pulled out the mower to do the lawn, but decided to go with Olivia and Matt to walk the dogs. Tossed several large branches in the truck to dispose of illegally at the nature trail. Strange that it's illegal to put branches on the forest floor, I guess I see their point, it would be like littering a plate with delicious food items, wouldn't make sense. The dogs got wet in the pond, so the ride home was quite stinky. Mowed the lawn, Lisa hypermiled to Joanne fabric and I put Olivia to bed. Had a couple of cocktails and decided to make a fire in the chiminea. Lisa joined me and after an hour or so an ember flew out into my shoe. In trying to remove it it somehow got underneath a fingernail burning the delicate pink skin under there to go along with the melted skin on the top of my foot. Decided it was time to go inside, took my vitamins, watched a little tv and went to bed. All in all, a roller coaster of a day filled with the usual monotony, frustration, lawbreaking, nice things, and physical discomfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment