Monday, May 19, 2008

The Beginning

Well, here's my first post. There are a few things that I find interesting and maybe there are people out there who will find them interesting too. Things like alternative housing (earth-sheltered, earth bag, small house etc.), bicycle commuting, natural cures, nutrition, vitamins and herbs, history, and assorted stuff. Maybe some family stuff that will have to be either very amusing or very interesting, so there probably won't be too much of that. If it interests me I'll probably write about it eventually. That's about it. Thanks for taking the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog-land Jeff, as far as the comment about family is concerned, if you feel like family life is not amusing or interesting enough, I'll have to take care of that for you....L.

Anonymous said...

Well, well, what have we here? I eagerly look forward to a daily dose of The French Fry Stealers humor!!

M.