Saturday, October 4, 2008

Events of 10/2 & 10/3/08

I've taken tomorrow off, off this is the thursday before which is always tough. Tired from the week and just want to get this day over with (how's that for appreciating every day). It's made worse by the fact that the 1st thursday meeting of the month involves turning in our time and doing the literature order. Also, I'll be swamped with people ordering annual items so I'll be late getting home. All that is exactly what happened. Friday Lisa and I went to breakfast, it started with an argument which we were able to weather and we had a nice breakfast at Meeting St. We checked some stores for coats for Lisa (came up empty), went to coffee exchange and came home. Spread some grass seed out front, and Lisa an Olivia drove to Swansea to drop off a purse.

No comments: